Friday, October 15, 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010 Buying My PRCA Permit

In late November I was asked by several PRCA (Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association) Cowboys if I would be buying my Permit for the 2010 season. I thought to myself you have got to be kidding me, by the time I turn 18 I will only have been Steer Wrestling for a year. Needless to say after talking with others, it started getting to me, and with much prayer I still wasn’t sure what to do. So on my 18th birthday I made a trip to Bud Hallman`s House for a day of Practice, Mr. Bud had helped me the most with my steer wrestling until the start of school in the fall. So Mr. Bud new where I had come from and where I was heading, It was his wisdom that I took seriously, but more importantly I still listened to the Father. Most of you probably don’t know Mr. Bud Hallman, so here is a little back ground he is a circuit Judge in Sumter Country and has been Steer Wrestling since College, but in November he won the Southeastern Circuit Finals Average at the Young age of 56. That is not common so he is somebody that I never hesitate to call. So on January 28, 2010, I dropped in the mail my PRCA permit form. I still ask God everyday what on earth do you have me doing? All I know is that its for his Glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment