Sunday, November 14, 2010

Are you a Sinner?

As I was listening to the radio at work on Friday, I heard Josh Thompson`s "You ain`t seen country yet." Good song, but what about his song "SINNER?" It hit me like a freight train would. As I listened to him sing, I thought about my life. Not so much about what I have done wrong in my life, but what I haven`t done in my life. No, not what things I have done wrong, but what I have done right. At least I did the last half of the song. I realized that no matter what happens in my life the Lord will always be there for me. It isn`t about how far we can get away from the Lord, but how close we can get to him. You can ask about anybody when they spend time in the word of God everyday, they are more generally happy. Happy and not afraid to share the word of God. So why is it that as Christians we don`t seek Christ, but flee from him? Honestly, I think because we are afraid of what good might come of it. I know that is the case for me at times. So how can we as Christians over come this? By doing what we don`t wanna do!! Seek the Lord and spend time with him daily! It might be hard at first....wait all the time to set aside everyday to spend with him, but do it.


Website of the week is:

www.gracelanding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment